Our refurbishment services are cheaper than buying new from the manufacturer and cheaper than regrind facilities with less down time and quicker time to service.
We come to you to perform all services, typically within two weeks. We can get you up and running within one production shift per machine for typical repairs.
We have serviced and installed hundreds of ball screws at manufacturer's facilities to correct linear motion issues and understand each machine has its own set of challenges.
We are specialists in on-site repair and refurbishment of Thermwood Router linear motion systems including ball screw assemblies and linear way guides. During a consultation over the phone we will troubleshoot your issue and follow up with a service request with travel and work estimates. Multiple machines may be discounted as well as travel shared with neighboring facilities if scheduled down time is flexible. We can come out and inspect your equipment within 3 business days in emergency situations.
Basic Services Include:
- Ball Screw Repair and Refurbishment
- Ball Screw Installation and Removal
- Ball Screw End Bearing Replacement
- Linear Way Guide Rail Installation
- Linear Way Guide Block Repair and Refurbishment
- Clean, Flush, and Lube Service
- Free Inspections
- For mail in service see: Richardson Precision Inc